Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyper-scale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest data center customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistently high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is an essential member of our FP&A Team. You will create financial models, forecasts, and reports that require proven systems skills for success. You may also support the most complex departments or specialized functions within the Finance organization as they relate to various company initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Work with Group Vice Presidents of the assigned matrixed departments to review variance and trend analysis, performance metrics, forecasting, annual planning, and ad hoc reporting
- Lead the preparation of accurate reports, variance analysis, and commentary as part of the monthly forecasting and management reporting process
- Design and improve methodologies supporting the creation of detailed financial models to project our Assets Under Management for forecasting and scenario analyses
- Manage complex analysis projects, involving a deep understanding of all financial processes and their interaction
- Use the department's Business Intelligence and Reporting tools and processes to design new custom reporting for enhanced decision analysis
- Meet deadlines on assigned department projects
- Guide the annual planning process including developing and updating training materials, coordinating all activities throughout the firm, and preparing trend analysis
- Test financial systems and reports following system deployments, upgrades or business requirement changes
What You Bring
- Experience working with senior executives providing strong expertise combined with strategic thinking
- Ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions that support the business strategy and critical objectives of the Company
- Deep expertise in Global Supply Chain and its associated forecasting models
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal) required
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting – CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 7+ years of related experience working in a collaborative environment, including a solid understanding of financial reporting and project management skills
- Expert level of analytical and financial modeling experience is necessary
- Advanced Excel proficiency skills required
- Experience using BI tools such as SAP Analytics Cloud, BPC, Tableau, Hyperion, or Cognos
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health, and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.