Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
The SAP ERP Project Manager is responsible for planning, execution, and finalizing the project according to the scope, timeline, and budget. This also includes managing resources, define project objectives, communication, risk management and coordinating efforts of all team members to deliver projects according to project plan.
What You will Do
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Manage complete life cycle of the SAP Project including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet requirements of various departments in the company.
- Develop full-scale project plan and associated communication documents.
- Work with Business to develop and document process flows.
- Determine project needs and acquires resources required for the success of the project.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Ensures delivery of project objectives within prescribed timeframe and budget.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirement and other PMO methodology documentation.
- Prepare updates/status of all projects on a weekly basis to Senior Management.
- Facilitate status meetings with project stakeholders.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Ensures training materials are completed for the rollout of new business processes.
- Ensures project document are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Responsible for overall coordination of user testing and training.
What You Bring
- BS degree computer science, technology, data analytics, informatics or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in SAP program and project management
- Experience in at least one complete life cycle SAP implementation
- Proven experience in delivering IT process and change management
- Experience managing multiple, geographically dispersed vendors through all phases of the project life cycle
- Overall knowledge on the following SAP modules FICO, OTC, RTR, PTP and WM
- Strong service orientation, highly self-motivated and directed
- Dependable, takes initiative and responsibility for own actions
- SAP S/4 HANA experience is a plus
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.