Senior Manager, Customer Operations
Department: Customer Operations
Locations: Secaucus, New Jersey
Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work your proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Customer Operations leads the Data, Systems, Tools and Architecture team consisting of data scientists and program managers to drive data, systems, tools and architecture roadmap and strategic initiatives that will deliver advanced planning capabilities to drive improved operational performance.
What You will Do
- Collaborate with business teams across the global supply chain organization to bring data and analysis to business plan discussions
- Develop tools and data infrastructure to empower analysts to easily access and analyze data
- Automate repetitive tasks and partner with IT to drive tools and enhancements as needed
- Drive business transformation initiatives that enable step function improvements in business processes while ensuring all requirements are communicated effectively and that roadmaps, milestones and designs are aligned with all stakeholders
- Proactively conduct analysis seeking strategic insights and opportunities to mitigate risks and increase operational efficiency
- Develop strong working relationships with internal/external supply chain partners.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, establishing a deep understanding of their business processes, and driving improvements
What You Bring
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management; or related field
- MBA or Masters degree is preferred.
- Customer relationship management skills
- Track record of innovative and creative problem-solving to address complex and/or contentious issues
- Excellent organizational, project management and planning skills; high attention to details; consistent follow through
- Proven ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Flexible, efficient with time management and able to appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or department needs.
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, confrontational situations and confidential information professionally
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and coordinate complex projects across various functions, customers, and geographic locations simultaneously
- Solid understanding and use of software and analytics to extract, analyze and interpret data to make effective business decisions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, and PowerPoint), Tableau, and Python/SQL/R.
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.