Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the role
We are seeking a high skilled professional that is a hands-on team player and self-motivated problem solver to join the ZT team as Product Operations Program Manager based out of our Secaucus, NJ office.
Primary Responsibility is to lead all operational activities associated with new product launch to execute to customer requirements. This includes driving product schedules, production setup, DFM, test, BOM, material and logistic readiness.
What You will Do
- Drive NPI operational readiness to meet customer requirements. Work with internal cross functional team members to establish program plans and mitigations to enable execution to time sensitive NPI programs.
- Own customer communications for NPI program readiness. Work closely with internal team and customer to set right expectations on product schedule and deliverables.
- Lead in a highly cross-functional team environment involving manufacturing and product development teams, as well as supply chain specialists, manufacturing engineers, and logistics personnel.
- Plan, schedule, and manage material readiness for delivering time-critical components to prototype builds during development. Including tracking and validation of the quality of any incoming material.
- Drive, track and report development build execution status and manage issues to closure to ensure operation readiness of product.
- Prior to mass production, and as part of ramp-up execution, ensure the production and Planning team are prepared to manage day to day delivery of product to the customer.
- Create solutions to solve complex business and technical solutions
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline, or Business degree with work experience in the high-tech field
- 6+ years of experience in Manufacturing Product, Process, Test, or NPI management in high volume electronics manufacturing environment
- Project Management Skills - Planning and Organization: establish tasks, determine resources and plan actions.
- Accountability and Communication: takes ownership, shares information and communicates at a level of detail appropriate for audience
- Customer Relationship skills
- Teamwork: Works effectively across organizations to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Advanced analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint, ERP technologies (SAP)
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status