Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Platform Procurement Program Manager to be based out of our Secaucus, NJ office. The Platform Procurement Program Manager is an individual contributor who will be responsible for end-to-end supply-demand optimization.
What You will Do
- Collaborate with counterparts to ensure end-to-end supply-demand optimization, such as; inventory analysis and planning, demand management, and logistics arrangement.
- Understand demand from master schedulers and plan supply with suppliers to ensure healthy inventories.
- Understand root causes for shortages and drive actions to recover in fastest possible duration.
- Identify supply risks and prepare mitigation actions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and develop recommendations.
- Closely monitor details to ensure healthy supply.
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve best cost, quality, terms, and delivery.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of direct experience in a procurement and supply chain function in the Computer OEM/ODM Manufacturing or Server System Solution industry. An understanding of server products preferred.
- Proficiency in procurement and supply chain principles and skills.
- Advanced knowledge of order management, fulfillment concepts and processes.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications and advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Planning and Organization: plan actions with well-structure tracker.
- Accountability: takes action proactively and timely until issue resolves.
- Teamwork: Works effectively across organizations to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Drive for results: Consistently goes above and beyond what the job or situation requires.
- Detail oriented: Pay attention to details for info accuracy.
- Proficiency in English.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.