Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to gather business requirement, co-work with software engineer to make up software solutions and execute task management.
Business Analyst responsibilities include gathering user requirements, bridge the communication between user and software engineer, functional spec documentation, data issue analysis and development task management. The people who have the basic concept of software development life cycle (SDLC), experienced in SQL, and ability to translate user requirement to system functional spec will be our ideal candidate.
Ultimately, the role of the Business Analyst is to determine the operational objectives of system functions by analyzing requirements and cooperate with software engineer to build up the software system which can work with ZT's business model.
What you will do
- Gather and evaluate business requirements and translate to architecture diagrams, process flows, system design, and functional specifications if needed.
- Ensure on-schedule delivery of a high-quality product that meets business and technical requirements
- Participate in design, code and test case review sessions as appropriate; to ensure the quality of work delivered by teammates is in accordance with development standards.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support, enhance, and improve efficiency of business processes.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and assist with troubleshooting.
- Work with data analysts over MFG quality analytical objectives, serve as main point of contact between IT and other departments.
- Prioritize efforts and delegate activities appropriately as well as use analytical experience to consult end users with the overall objective of improving the use of application systems functionality.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or IT related field; Master in business or related field preferred
- 6+ years of related experience as a Developer and/or Systems Analyst
- 2+ years of hands on experience in translating business requirements in similar long-term roles
- SQL Server 2012 or greater (SSIS, SSRS, SSMS).
- Microsoft Visual Studio development.
- Must be familiar with standard Change Management procedures. Preferred Jira experience.
- Must have ability to learn new technologies and applications quickly.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, and the ability to help negotiate priorities, and to resolve conflicts among project partners.
- Must have excellent data analysis, technical analysis, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a solid understanding of database design and development skills. Must have an expertise querying data using SQL commands
- Must have proven troubleshooting skills in a varied technical environment.
- Candidate should be capable of multi-tasking, very detail-oriented, and accustomed to working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Great plus if candidates had previous field experience in manufacturing or supply chain management
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status