Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistently high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
The IT Security Engineer will protect the computing resources and data of the Company. This person will investigate, remediate, and improve software development per established policies and management guidance. The IT Security Engineer will perform IT application testing, code reviews and provide security consulting to other business units. This person will also perform application security testing and software security testing to proactively secure the Organization.
What You Will Do
- Oversees the delivery and analysis of periodic security reports to identify threats and stop attackers
- Responsible for managing Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Reports key security metrics and regularly reviews data with team to determine process updates and improvements
- Identifies internal and external threats and trends and takes steps to proactively prevent and/or solve problems
- Provides guidance and mentoring to the team members and IT staff
- Performs as a liaison between Developers and IT team members
- Analyzes system logs, threat intelligence and security events trends with an ongoing goal of improving efficiency and time to remediate
- Help manage vulnerabilities and remediation effectively and accurately
- Work with IT the Security team to develop IT procedures and the policies around risk management.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree (Information Technology preferred) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years related experience required
- Minimum 3 years of security experience
- Proven ability to security test applications
- Experience designing and deploying common-sense based solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
- Design and Deploy IT Security Products Company-wide
- Working knowledge of multiple Operating Systems and Coding languages
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (i.e. Microsoft Excel)
- Experience with SAST, SCA, and DAST are preferred
- Solid understanding of Information security and software development
- Intermediate knowledge of project management budgeting and timeline creation
- Must have good understanding of the latest network, server, software solutions and technologies including cloud computing, virtualization, Microsoft tools, etc.
- Must have knowledge of IT security threats especially with relation to code development
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and ability work with team members
- Strong analytical and software abilities, with knowledge of enterprise tools and techniques
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Proactive, positive, deliberate, and focused thinking
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health & dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.