Why ZT Systems
At ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along the way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed, we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About The Role
The Learning & Development Coordinator will be responsible for creating and implementing talent management initiatives including online learning, blended and classroom-based programs and other development opportunities designed to increase individual and organizational effectiveness. This includes all phases of deploying learning events from content design, development, scheduling, program facilitation to post-event evaluation as well as any other training activities the company facilitates.
What You’ll Do
- Consult with Business Leaders of the assigned functions and other key stakeholders (eg: Business HR) to understand business and organizational goals, gather business requirements to proactively identify learning opportunities in support of strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Gather new emerging trends and capabilities for the assigned function(s) to develop new learning experiences to drive HR-lead priorities and business goals.
- Be intimately familiar with administrating LMS systems such as Cornerstone and other learning tools and content libraries; Provide guidance on LMS Administration using Cornerstone on appropriate criteria for creating curricula programs and assignment profiles.
- Partner with Learning and Development HRBP for the development of all learning design and creation activities.
- Understand existing learning program offerings, monitor progress, and communicate availability to other ZT colleagues as needed.
- Assist with the communications, event logistics, pre-work tracking presentations, speakers, vendor relationships, agenda/design, execution, and post follow-up of programs
- Provide upkeep to the learning management system (Cornerstone), and maintain the participant feedback process, survey and analysis
- Deliver local week 1 orientation; manage global employee orientation program and assist with expanding/enhancing onboarding experience globally
- Foster vendor relationships through clear communications, regular follow-ups, and maintain MSAs, SOWs, etc.
- Assist with HR team admin tasks, such as helping with calendar scheduling and ad-hoc projects as needed by the HR Team
- Assist with deliver soft skills training for Manufacturing population
- Coordinate all details of the Intern Speaker series and track executive coaching engagements
What you Bring:
- Minimum 2-5 years’ of experience in HR, OD, and/or Learning & Development preferred
- Experience in the development, execution and management of learning and development programs, projects and initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; willingness to facilitate/public speak
- Strong project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with colleagues at all levels and in all departments globally
- LMS Administration using Cornerstone is a plus
- Experience with authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate, and Camtasia to develop SCORM-compliant eLearning content is a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, treating all with people first mentality
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving problems and issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of training design and development, instructional methodology and adult learning theory
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.