Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
We are currently seeking a Financial Business Analyst to be based out of our Secaucus, NJ office. The Financial Business Analyst will serve a critical role in analyzing data and making recommendation to help achieve departmental and company goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Audit of financial calculations and data to ensure accuracy, predominately related to customer rebate and reconciliation programs.
- Collection, organization, and manipulation of existing data from various sources to analyze variances and communicate the financial impact.
- Improve financial status by monitoring variances, analyzing results, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
- Responsible for generating, maintaining, and analyzing reports and data for periodic operational reviews and business process improvements.
- Collaborate with upper level management on the financial and strategic impact of new programs.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of system dependencies, workflows, integrations, and processes of application.
- Identify/recognize problems from various perspectives (cross-org) in order to understand implications and propose solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent excel spreadsheet and presentation preparation skills including knowledge of pivot tables, Vlookups, and Microsoft PowerPoint; knowledge of macros preferred
- Working knowledge and application of SQL, Tableau, and Python Data Science Libraries (Pandas, Numpy).
- Strong collaboration, as well as, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with independent judgement to deal with ambiguity
- Advanced analytical thinking, short/ long-term planning and data analysis skills
- Strong teamwork skills to work with multiple teams across organizations
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills and attentiveness to detail
- Drives for results combined with strategic agility and high quality of work
- Analytical skills
- Driving for results: Set high expectation and consistently driving beyond for better results
- Planning and Implementation: Establish tasks, determine plans, and take actions in self-driven environment
- Effective Communication: share and communicate information at appropriate level of details for audiences
- Teamwork: Work effectively across organizations to achieve company goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
Knowledge of internal controls and SOX preferred.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status