Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work you’re proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
With a culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build a technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About the Role
The Sr. Customer Quality Management Engineer reporting will work with both our customers and internal teams seamlessly from NPI (new product introduction) to high volume mass production. The Sr. Customer Quality Engineer will act as the primary quality interface with the customer and all other functional teams in ZT – serving as the customer’s advocate in driving resolution of issues and continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do
- Interface with key customers to assure customer satisfaction and review requirements to meet customer specifications
- Work with the internal technical organizations and teams (such as design, assembly, and product testing) to ensure high-quality products are achieved from frst product release
- Successfully drive resolution of customer issues.
- Drives quality improvements to meet all customer expectations regarding PPM of product shipped, quality of corrective action reports, and cycle time of customer requests
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and making data-driven conclusion skills
- Must be capable of effectively interfacing at all levels of the organization including the executive level both internally and with the customer
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to drive complex issues to closure in a timely manner and clearly communicate the result
- Must exhibit self-motivation, demonstrate a sense of urgency and be capable of successful multi-tasking in a high pressure, fast-paced environment, matrix environment
- Create and track concern / Issue reduction plan and long-term strategies
- Manage quality issue diagnosis, root-cause determination, and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions with the appropriate team(s)
- Review failure analysis and corrective action reports through well managed customer-facing communications
- Internalize customer feedback regarding quality and reliability performance against customer requirements
- Host customers for NPI audits
- Work with customers to clearly define factory-build report expectations including frequency of reports, expected data, and response to first past yield excursions
- Host meetings as necessary with customers to review build data
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Become an advocate for the customer through excellent knowledge of ZT manufacturing process, timely follow-through, and customer focus
What You’ll Bring
- Project Planning and time management
- Statistics and analytical principles
- Project leadership
- Quick learner - can pick up new tools for reporting and analysis
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to work well under pressure and strong ability to “think on your feet”
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility
- Possess relationship management abilities; strong customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent data diagnostic & analytical skills - able to make sense of large volumes of data
- Knowledge of database/reporting systems
- 5+ years of experience in a similar function, customer-facing. Computer Manufacturing or Electronic Manufacturing industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of professional experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI, JIRA, and Tableau is a plus
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.