Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work you’re proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
With a culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build a technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About the Role
We are seeking a Product Quality & Business Data Manager for ZT Systems QMS data and business analytics team that is reported to our customers. This individual will manage projects and team members who report on data quality of multiple data contracts used by our customers, own and update the data warehouse and BI used for reporting of insights.
What You’ll Do
- Lead internal team and projects in QMS data management and quality related business analytics, experienced in computing/electronic industry demands
- Work with business teams to understand their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs and identifying the best tool and way to visualize them
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver actionable insights
- Oversee the development of rich interactive visualizations integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Take complicated problems and build simple frameworks
- Work directly with users and management to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build good relationships and rapport
What You’ll Bring
- Understanding of basic scripting tools (R, Python)
- Experience in work with SQL 2014 (SSIS,SSMS,SSRS, T-SQL) and excel
- Understanding of Data Quality Measure involved in Data profiling, demonstratable experience in data quality and data governance practices, and policy improvements
- Demonstrated results in working in a team environment
- Experience mentoring and developing junior team members
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across disciplines and integrate all aspects of the business as they impact development projects, including negotiation of scope, roles and responsibilities, specifications, timelines, and resources up, across, and down in the organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in applying Lean or Six Sigma principles in a variety of situations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to mine data to draw meaningful conclusions
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Knowledge of Data Quality Measurements and development of scorecards for reporting
- Experience in providing regular status updates to key sponsors and stakeholders, customers where applicable, at multiple levels of detail as appropriate
- Experience in requirements document creation, development, and negotiation
- Strong presentation skills, to both technical and non-technical resources to create buy-in to strategic projects
- Has a passion for data and extracting the learnings data can provide to an organization
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics and/or people & project management in high tech and/or computing/electronics industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of lean, six sigma, continuous improvement experience; Pareto, daily management, strategy deployment and problem-solving
- Lean or Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Experience with Power BI and JIRA a plus
- Knowledge, experience, or certification in Agile scrum methodology a plus
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.