Who We Are
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work you’re proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
With a culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build a technology infrastructure that connects the world.
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate, design, and implement product reliability test regimens to ensure products of the highest quality are delivered to our customers
- Execute server hardware reliability system testing, reliability stresses, failure analysis, and statistical analysis through all phases of the product life cycle working with cross-functional teams, including hardware developers and system engineers
- Hands-on Hardware reliability system testing, reliability stresses, failure analysis, and statistical analysis
- Work with engineering and other cross-functional team management to define operation project requirements, solutions, and schedules
- Develop innovative techniques/approaches to accelerate failure identification and mechanism understanding and support technology transfer to high volume manufacturing
- Conduct root cause analysis on issues, recommend /manage the implementation of appropriate solutions
- Concisely and effectively communicate progress, status, and issues to management
- Participate in product design and reliability reviews during new product development to ensure the robustness of product design and manufacturing processes
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
What You’ll Bring
- Knowledge of servers and network technologies
- Hands-on computer/server hardware repair and troubleshooting experience
- Understanding of server component installation/uninstallation, connection, and basic networking
- Batch script, windows power shell, and Python knowledge are strongly preferred
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging
- Experience analyzing statistical reliability and warranty data
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people at various levels in the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical hands-on skill
- Collaborative, flexible, and adaptable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or an equivalent combination of professional experience
- 2 years of experience Experience executing tests and automating test cases is preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.