Why ZT Systems
At ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along the way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed, we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About the Role
In this role, you will utilize technology and analytic tools to provide support to leadership in both the Human Resources function as well as the overall business. As a tactical and strategic collaborator, you will be transforming business processes in key HR areas and implementing and transitioning new systems into innovative solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain system set up, administration and data integrity of Workday, ADP and all HR related systems.
- Utilize technology and analytics tools to provide support to both the Human Resources function as well as the overall business.
- Evaluate, implement and support new HR Systems.
- Build intelligence and insights from our people data. Prepare dashboards for the leadership teams and stakeholders.
- Provide systems solutions and support to the HR department; create custom reports and reporting templates.
- Prepare for and execute system updates, rolling out new features and functionality to optimize performance and usability.
- Determine methods of data transfer and implement solutions
- Partner with HR department team members to determine system needs, collect specifications, research solutions, select vendors, coordinate with IT department and outside vendors and test system changes
- Define and develop system operating and audit processes as well as integrate procedures to support HR administration and projects
- Drive HR systems integration and automation projects to help us scale and improve our talent infrastructure.
- Provide project management during systems implementation, training and upgrades
- Schedule and execute data and file updates, conversions, compliance updates, and mass changes (e.g. pay increases and bonuses)
- Prepare internal and external company audit data
- Produce ad hoc Benefits reports including census reports
- Integrate HRIS, Payroll, Learning Management, Compensation, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, and Benefits systems
- Own and manage critical work streams across the employee lifecycle, including: onboarding/offboarding, data management, compliance, and operating procedures.
- Manage compliance tracking and reporting as directed by the business.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience with Workday exposure
- Experience participating in system migration process
- Highly Analytical: ability to troubleshoot, resolve and rectify HR systems and processes.
- Project Management & Time Management: ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and change direction quickly according to fast-evolving business needs
- Communication: strong ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: ownership mentality when approaching the role
- Thought Leadership: ability to identify new ideas and demonstrate their impact
- Problem-Solving: finding creative answers to complex questions in a “start-up” environment
- Experience with industry, compliance, labor trends, and HR best practices
- Experience building HR processes
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.