Senior Associate Administrative Assistant
Locations: Austin, TX
Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work your proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About the Role
The Associate, Administrative Assistant will provide coordination of administrative duties as part of the Engineering Team. The primary duties include calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, and office supply management. The Associate, Administrative Assistant will work in a fast-paced environment.
What You will Do
- Serve as a first point of contact for office visitors, vendors, as well as staff.
- Meeting scheduling, conference room reservations.
- Catering Requests: collects, place orders, and set up as needed.
- Provide calendar management and coordination via Outlook to Directors as requested.
- Make travel arrangements and process expense reports via Concur.
- Coordinate new employees’ cubicles for occupancy, desk supplies stocked, welcome signs posted, and equipment is set up prior to start date.
- Ensure office is presentable, stocked with supplies and submit supply request for new orders.
- Assist with department event planning, preparation, and execution.
- Experience managing sensitive and confidential information.
- Provide general administrative and office support as requested (moderate copying/filing/scanning, etc.).
- Assist with special projects as needed, back up support for administrative team.
- Pro-actively anticipate work assignments whenever possible.
What You Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Professional, friendly, and welcoming personality
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills; must be proactive and take initiative.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills.
- Ability to collaborate with members of Platform Engineering Administrative team
- Demonstrate professionalism and ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; must be comfortable speaking and interacting with individuals at all levels within the organization helpful, customer service-oriented approach.
- Present a cooperative and pleasant demeanor, helping to foster a “can do” attitude among staff and coworkers.
- Knowledgeable with MFST Suite; Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams
- Would be nice to know: Graphic Design Software Canva, photo editing skills.
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.