Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
The main function of an IT Program Manager is to assist the IT Director in the successful definition, implementation, and delivery of complex programs. The IT Program Manager will provide complete program oversight and steer the delivery on of all IT projects across multiple organizational levels.
What You will Do
- Strategize and outline the goals and objectives of the program
- Set program controls, governance, and standards
- Assist in resolving complex issues, and strategic planning
- Estimate, implement and track program budgets
- Manage and communicate risks, dependencies, resource needs, reporting, schedule, changes, approvals, and progress to program directors, executives, upper management, and stakeholders
- Evaluate, Supervise and Monitor multiple projects through the entire program cycle
- Assist in drafting and planning communications from the program
- Organize and facilitate meetings such as dependency management working sessions, program leadership meetings, executive meetings, etc.
- Manage and submit program documentation
- Communicate with project managers to address potential risks, solve problems and issues
- Set objectives to maximize ROI
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science or related discipline.
- PMP/PMI preferred.
- 8+ years’ of IT Project or Program management experience.
- Experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases
- Broad knowledge of Technology Management processes
- Experience with delivering projects and programs using different SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Understanding of technology risk and controls
- People skills with experience building and maintaining trusting relationships to gain support across organizational boundaries
- A strategic thinker that understands both the ‘big picture’ as well as the details that support it
- Excellent leadership, verbal/written communication skills, problem-solving and interpersonal skills that facilitate effective interactions within cross-functional teams
- Able to identify issues and generate solutions or request escalation when necessary
- Highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- ITIIL or PMP Certified is required
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status