Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work you’re proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build a technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About the Role
The Product Operations Engineer role is a key player, along with Customer Operations and Production, in handling internal communication and ensuring a smooth transition of NPI products into Production. NPI Engineer is mainly responsible for communicating deliverables and assisting from a technical perspective.
What You'll Do
- The counterpart Technical Engineer for all Platform Engineering within ZT cross-functional Teams
- Review design prints and documentation to ensure compliance with design criteria, standards, and manufacturing capability
- Assist Customer Operations with internal cross-functional communications
- Provide Schedule and implementation Readiness timelines
- Provide new product introduction support by facilitating problem-solving meetings with Design, Manufacturing, Test, and Quality Engineering
- Establish Development review meetings to gain technical understanding and to assist with the DFM process.
- Golden Sample Review meeting
- Validate and approve rework instruction for production
- Validate and approve assembly instruction (including labels) for production
- Ensure quality products are manufactured per customer specifications are built and meet the schedule
- Assist in the build activity and the testing of new components in large engineering samples in the Production/Scale-up setting
What You'll Bring
- BS in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- Previous industry experience is not mandatory
- 2+ years of relevant experience in data analysis and or project management preferred
- Experience in creating and managing bills of material in engineering and manufacturing
- Keen understanding of server development and manufacturing process
- Understanding of Rack and Server level platforms and how each component interacts with the system as a whole
- Thorough understanding of BOM structures and of configuration management concepts
- In-depth knowledge of the under-lying ZT Process and Procedure
- Excellent communication skills among cross-functional teams. For example (but not limited to) Customer Operations, Field Engineering, Development, Validation, and Production
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.