Staff Developer, Data Warehouse
Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate BI Developer who will be predominantly involved in developing solutions for enterprise data warehousing, reporting and business intelligence initiatives. Work with the business users, functional and development teams to collect, analyze and document requirements. Work on designing, coding, testing, scheduling ETL programs to support the enterprise and reporting data warehouse.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with various data collection, visualization products & solutions and has hands-on experience with end to end development.
What You will Do
- Act as a liaison between business teams and software team to gather, analyze and document data requirements.
- Understand business requirements and develop data models usable by users and efficient for ETLs
- Organize, design, develop ETL workflows from heterogeneous data sources and dashboards for scalable, refreshable analysis and reporting
- Assist with impact analysis of changing upstream processes to Data Warehouse and Reporting systems.
- Supporting analysts with data queries and dashboard creation used for business decision making and performance monitoring.
- Writes technical documentation (design specifications, data model diagrams, data flow diagrams, Configuration Management, Production Support documents etc.,).
- Adhere to development standards, time tracking and change management process
- Monitors developed ETL processes in production, and trouble-shoots production problems when they occur.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Warehouse Developer
- Understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Proficient knowledge in SSIS ETL development with SSIS Transforms, Script Tasks (VB.net, C#) and TSQL Development using Stored Procedures ,Triggers, Views
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Cloud Development Experience using Azure Data warehouse, Azure Data factory,
- Working knowledge of SSRS, Tableau.
- Dimensional Modeling Knowledge Preferably ERWIN
- Must have ability to translate user requirement to technical implementation and break down to tasks
- Strong verbal communication skill and team collaboration consensus required
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently and with a team on simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Knowledge on Cosmos DB (No-SQL), Azure Storage Accounts (Blob) is preferred
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status