Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
This position will support the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) function at ZT Systems which is part of Global Supply Chain Operations. The candidate will be part of a team driving ZT CSR policy and preparedness for customer compliance requirements across a range of areas including facilities audits, global security, and social responsibility (labor, ethics, environmental, health and safety). The Program Manager will need to have a solid background in quality management processes, knowledge of CSR principles, preferably exposure to CSR audits. Work habits must include strong program management and excellent communication skills.
What You Will Do
- Influence and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, while driving best change management practices including creative thinking, problem solving and bias for action..
- Identify internal policy gaps and propose new policies where relevant
- Establish, measure, and report on performance indicators that demonstrate compliance against policy standards; ensure CSR accountabilities are aligned with cross-functional stakeholders
- Prepare, Conduct Review facility audit results. Approve facilities for CSR readiness
- Develop post-audit corrective action plans for approved facilities
- Conduct remediation meetings with internal & external stakeholders as needed to communicate and resolve non-compliance
- Communicate regularly with Customer and/or CSR departments to drive improvements & close actions.
- Prepare, Support & Execute risk-based CSR audits including development of an efficient, risk-based audit strategy, development of necessary training elements, and resolution of Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) activities
- Manage ZT collection & communication of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions data with internal & external stakeholders including data acquisition and reporting via Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) development to ensure supply chain resilience and sustainability. Lead development of corporate-Level BCP framework. Ensure critical functions including all Manufacturing & Distribution sites, Corporate IT, Facilities adopt & execute the BCP framework.
- Contribute to the formulation of critical policies including ZT Information Security, Health & Safety, Social & Environmental, Site Security Assessments
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years’ experience in Principal Program Manager role systematically driving standards-based compliance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge in the Corporate Social Responsibility, including an understanding of global trends and leading practices (3-5 years)
- Experience working in supply chain operations, social responsibility, or compliance.
- LEAN background preferred
- Quality Management System (QMS) background preferred
- Familiarity with ISO Standards
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including coaching and preparing cross-functional teams for audits
- Strong analytical, prioritization, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.