Celebrating 20 years in business, ZT Systems is one of America’s fastest growing private companies. With headquarters and manufacturing in the USA, ZT Systems engineers hyperscale compute and storage solutions that are tailored to the unique workloads and business needs of data center customers. We are passionate about delivering the highest quality solutions and exceeding customer expectations. Here at ZT Systems, we recognize leaders and talent, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of quality individuals.
About the Role
Senior Pricing Analyst analyzes, develops, implements, delivers, and communicates pricing quotations. They will work with multiple departments in the creation and delivery of pricing quotations.
What You Will Do
- Collection, organization, and manipulation of data from various sources to generate and archive quoted prices.
- Generate pricing quotations for field sales requests.
- Upload pricing quotation via customer quotation tools.
- Resolve issues relating to pricing discrepancies.
- Maintain records and files of prices and quotations.
- Preform margin and pricing analysis and prepare recommendations.
- Communicate pricing strategies.
- Identify/recognize problems from various perspectives (cross-org) to understand implications and propose solutions.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong excel skills including knowledge of pivot tables, Vlookups, and knowledge of macros preferred. Working with large amounts of data from various sources.
- Working knowledge and application of SQL, Tableau, and Python Data Science Libraries (Pandas, Numpy).
- Strong collaboration and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with independent judgement to deal with ambiguity.
- Attentiveness to details, accuracy, and ability to prioritize.
- Advanced analytical thinking, short/ long-term planning and data analysis skills.
- Strong teamwork skills to work with multiple teams across organizations.
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication, social, commercial and attentiveness to detail.
- Drives for results combined with strategic agility and high quality of work.
- Ability to respond fast to changes.
- Analytical skills
- Results Oriented: Drives for results combined with strategic agility and high quality of work
- Effective Communication: Share and communicate information at appropriate level of details for audiences.
- Planning and Implementation: Establish tasks, determine plans, and take actions in self-driven environment.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.