Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
The ERP Development Manager is responsible for managing the development team, developing their skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organization, as well as building on existing capabilities to address emerging technical needs and skill gaps. Develop framework and process es for ERP software project using existing and new technologies that is implemented in a structured, maintainable, and scalable fashion. Work with the Developers, functional team members, architects as well as cross functional teams to ensure timely delivery of the project deliverables with high quality.
What You will Do
- Manage a team of SAP ABAP, .Net developers and oversee day to day operations of the development team by planning, coordinating, and supervising all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of ERP software applications
- Identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency in the SDLC, including deployment and ongoing security testing/remediation of code vulnerabilities
- Builds proactive, responsive relationships with IT team members and business users to understand upcoming business needs and provides visibility into development capacity planning and utilization
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software
- Provide consistent level of service and problem resolution, through the management of tasks, projects and systems issues, performance of root cause analysis, and installation of learnings to prevent reoccurrence of prior issues
- Oversees quality of deliverables (including design, code, and development reviews) and follows the stipulated change control processes and release/transport management schedules
- Manages resource allocation, capacity utilization and delivery of development teams
- Manages work efforts of team members (onsite and remote) and provide mentorship and guidance to encourage success and growth. Create an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Contributes to IT project governance reviews and provides the necessary application governance in support of ZT IT standards
- Identify opportunities to coach and recognize employees directly and provide just-in-time feedback so that employees can reflect on input.
- Embeds SAP best practices within ZT internal practices and procedures
- Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; Sets clear objectives, measures progress, and prioritizes work; Monitors process, progress, and results; Designs feedback loops into work; Consistently re-evaluates work based on changing organizational requirements
What You Bring
- BS degree computer science, technology, or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of SAP development experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience troubleshooting, and debugging complex integrated applications within SAP
- 3+ years of management experience with application architecture, design and implementation
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with people development, with responsibility for performance, reviews, guiding and mentoring team members
- Proven experience leading Software projects/development teams. Track record of building and delivering critical, 24x7 production systems
- Proven experience in delivering IT process and change management
- Overall knowledge on the following SAP modules FICO, OTC, RTR, PTP and WM
- Strong business and technical vision
- Strong service orientation, highly self-motivated and directed
- Dependable, takes initiative and responsibility for own actions
- Excellent Communication Skills, proficiency with presentations
- Knowledge on MS .Net and MS SQL is preferred but not mandatory.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.