Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work your proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About the Role
The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for leading the management and execution of server platform programs throughout the product lifecycle, driving design and development activities from product definition and planning through production, release and end of life.
What You will Do
- Work closely with Marketing and Architecture teams to successfully translate product specifications into program deliverables.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and introduce products on schedule base on product specifications
- Lead requirement definition planning, development, and launch.
- Manage feature enhancements, quality, and continuity of supply.
- Interact with sales organizations to communicate organizational information, strategies, and capabilities.
- Manage the execution of engineering solutions, which can include: Printed Circuit Boards, Mechanical, Power, OS, FW, BIOS, Solution SW, Test, Diagnostics, and management of associated vendors.
- Ensure the manufacturability, reliability, and serviceability of designs.
- Lead weekly program core team meetings with cross-functional teams to communicate updates, track progress, and ensure that the program is on track to meet upcoming milestones.
- Identify and communicate program risks to stakeholders, define risk mitigation strategies and facilitate appropriate hardware & software engineering solutions.
- Maintain documentation throughout the development cycle and disseminate project information to stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Publish appropriate metrics such as KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), as required by the program or by the Office of Technical Program Management.
- Facilitate bill of material review meetings from early first prototype stage and throughout each stage of product development up to production.
- Support engineering and configuration management teams to take the BOM through the lifecycle of preliminary, prototype, pre-production, and production.
What You Bring
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. Masters preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Server Platform development, 6+ years with Masters.
- Good understanding of x-86 server system architecture.
- Strong Cross-functional team management, strong interpersonal skills, and adaptive communication style.
- Understanding of System-level server platforms and how each component interacts with the system.
- Strong Project Management skills in developing schedules and tracking to milestones.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.