ZT Systems is an established multibillion-dollar company, and a technology industry veteran with over 22 years in business. One of America’s fastest-growing private companies, ZT has grown at more than twice the industry average for the past 5 years. Headquartered in the USA with global manufacturing spanning the US, EMEA and APAC, ZT engineers hyperscale compute and storage solutions that are tailored to the unique workloads and business needs of our global datacenter customers. We are passionate about delivering the highest quality solutions and exceeding customer expectations. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us at this critical growth inflection point as we engineer the hardware infrastructure powering a world of cloud computing, cloud storage, artificial intelligence and machine to machine transactions.
Megatrends Driving Our Industry
By 2020, more than 7 billion people and businesses, and at least 35 billion devices, will be connected to the internet. A new world of digital business and enhanced human connectivity is emerging, enabled by innovations in artificial intelligence, natural language interfaces, virtual/enhanced reality, and the Internet of Things. In fact, Gartner projects that the shift to the “cloud” will affect over $1 Trillion in IT spending by 2020. To deliver on the promise of these transformative technologies, today’s largest cloud providers require ever more powerful, efficient, and workload-optimized hardware infrastructure. With the proven ability to deliver these solutions, ZT Systems is well positioned as the design, manufacturing and logistics partner of choice for hyperscale compute and storage customers.
The Warehouse Inventory Control Manger is responsible for the day-to-day Inventory operations to maintain high level of inventory accuracy. Responsibilities include staffing, training, safety, cycle count, inventory audit, continues improvements and loss prevention. The Warehouse Inventory Control Manager is accountable for meeting the inventory accuracy goals of the company. ZT is in a growth mode and this position will require a leader who can help us define the processes, procedures, and systems necessary to support and sustain our long-term growth.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Maintaining inventory accuracy and complying with internal and external audits, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies / procedures
- Provide leadership to the Inventory Control department 20-40 team members, ensuring company policies are followed.
- Analyze complex transaction histories to reconcile discrepancies.
- Conducting cycle count, put away audit, pick audit, physical inventory count and other inventory audit process.
- Provide leadership and perform as super user for Warehouse Management system and SAP ERP system.
- Attend quarterly and annual physical inventory, inventory audit, monitor counting process and procedures, perform test counts and reconcile year end book to physical results.
- Conduct investigations and recommend and implement corrective action as inventory issues are discovered
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, inventory turns, space optimization, aged inventory and adjustments
- Comply with federal, state and local warehousing, material handling and shipping requirements
- Direct the maintenance of physical conditions and appearance of the warehouse and maintain 5S
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting and training employees
- Develop employee performance by appraising, coaching, and counseling
- Establishes safety practices and hold others accountable for adhering to them
Special circumstances / working conditions:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bending to lift items from the floor and racks required. Lifting items between 25 and 50 pounds required. Ability to operate at heights up to 50 feet required. Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time required
- Position may require a valid states driver’s license.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications especially Word, Outlook and Excel and ERP systems like SAP, WMS or other.
- Previous experience in inventory audit and high-level transaction analysis using excel.
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in Managing a team of 50 members or more
- Good cross function communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail - ability to manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule tasks for the most efficient use of time
- Knowledgeable on safety practices, OSHA requirements and 6S best practices.
- Previous computer hardware structure knowledge and hands on experience a plus
- Understanding of pick/pack/ship operations in high volume warehouse environment
- Strong ERP implementation background
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 4+ years of experience in a leadership position within a manufacturing/warehouse environment with prior ERP experience and 20+ direct reports of full time and seasonal employees.
- Prior experience with WMS, SAP, Lean and Six Sigma a plus.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off