What We Do
ZT engineers hyperscale compute and storage solutions that are tailored to the unique workloads and business needs of our global datacenter customers. With the proven ability to deliver these solutions, ZT Systems is well positioned as the design, manufacturing and logistics partner of choice for hyperscale compute and storage customers.
What You’ll Do
The Staff Industrial Engineer is responsible for leading the development and implementation of industrial models and analytical tools that set manufacturing targets. The Staff Industrial Engineer works with manufacturing leadership to define the roadmap for changes to resources, infrastructure, and machines driven by changing customer needs and new technologies.
- Lead the Industrial Engineering team in continuously improving the effectiveness and scope of industrial models, analytical tools and data structures
- Work with the Industrial Engineering team to investigate and propose the use of new, relevant technologies in automation, modern manufacturing, and business intelligence
- Identify and drive enterprise level Kaizen and continuous improvement projects using data driven approaches that target key production metrics such as cycle time, cost, and on time delivery
- Serve as the focal point for engineering analysis of changes to technology, product, and processes
- Own the business intelligence suite of models for short term and long-range planning
- Interface with multiple departments to determine data needs and develop plans for new tools to aid in decision making
- Set direction for junior team members in the execution of complex projects
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant experience in an engineering role
- Experience in manufacturing environments
- Experience with business intelligence and analysis tools such as Python, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals.
Are you ready for a change? Join us at this critical growth inflection point as we engineer the hardware infrastructure powering a world of cloud computing, cloud storage, artificial intelligence and machine to machine transactions.
ZT Systems - Transforming Ideas Into Reality.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.