Senior Program Manager, New Product Introduction
Team: Customer Operations
Location: Secaucus, NJ or Seattle, WA or Austin, TX
Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work your proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About the role
We are seeking a high skilled professional that is a hands-on team player and self-motivated problem solver to join the ZT team as Product Operations Program Manager based out of our Secaucus, NJ or Seattle, WA office.
Primary Responsibility is to lead all operational activities associated with new product launch to execute to customer requirements. This includes driving product schedules, production setup, DFM, test, BOM, material and logistic readiness.
What You will Do
- Drive NPI operational readiness to meet customer requirements. Work with internal cross functional team members to establish program plans and mitigations to enable execution to time sensitive NPI programs.
- Own customer communications for NPI program readiness. Work closely with internal team and customer to set right expectations on product schedule and deliverables.
- Lead in a highly cross-functional team environment involving manufacturing and product development teams, as well as supply chain specialists, manufacturing engineers, and logistics personnel.
- Plan, schedule, and manage material readiness for delivering time-critical components to prototype builds during development. Including tracking and validation of the quality of any incoming material.
- Drive, track and report development build execution status and manage issues to closure to ensure operation readiness of product.
- Prior to mass production, and as part of ramp-up execution, ensure the production and Planning team are prepared to manage day to day delivery of product to the customer.
- Create solutions to solve complex business and technical solutions
- Key decision maker and lead for NPI engagement with customer
- Drive transformation of NPI launch methodology.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline, or Business degree with work experience in the high-tech field
- 8+ years of experience in Manufacturing Product, Process, Test, or NPI management in high volume electronics manufacturing environment
- Project Management Skills - Planning and Organization: establish tasks, determine resources and plan actions.
- Accountability and Communication: takes ownership, shares information and communicates at a level of detail appropriate for audience
- Customer Relationship skills
- Teamwork: Works effectively across organizations to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Advanced analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status