Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
The Sr. Staff SAP PP Analyst is a seasoned individual who will join the IT ERP team to support the ongoing SAP implementation project and other application areas specific to the Production Planning module (Also known as Forecast to Production). The ideal candidate is well versed in the SAP PP module with strong knowledge of manufacturing industry. They will be responsible for the solution designing, configuration, implementation, and delivery of functions relevant to the production planning module for the ongoing SAP implementation and future SAP enhancement projects.
What You will Do
- Working with global teams to gather requirements and translate them to technical capabilities
- Design, develop and deliver sustainable/scalable, global solutions to achieve defined business goals
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the business users to analyze the functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements Use Cases, Use Interface Document)
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and capable of managing projects of various sizes and complexity.
- Support users with SAP function troubleshooting and trainings
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Lead/support active and upcoming Projects & System Enhancements and support issue resolution on production applications
- Effort estimation, solution design and project delivery
- Work independently and stay well versed with best practices in SAP, specifically in a manufacturing environment
What You Bring
- BS in computer science, Information systems or related discipline
- 7+ years of experience with formal Business Analysis
- 8+ years SAP Functional experience, specializing in SAP PP module preferably in discrete manufacturing
- Strong configuration capabilities in SAP Production Planning and experience in Variant Configuration
- Demonstrated ability to design and configure SAP ECC PP Module with expert knowledge of discrete manufacturing industries including but not limited to MRP, Demand Management, shop floor activities, confirmation, BOMs, routings, serialization, and batch management
- Good Overall understanding and experience in the SAP supply chain modules (PP, SD, MM, WM)
- At least 8 years of experience in enhancing standard objects and developing custom objects in SAP ECC with at least two full life cycle implementations
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and functional requirements.
- Experience in working with Shopfloor/Manufacturing execution systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, business users, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of i2 planning system is preferred but not mandatory.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.