Sourcing Senior Manager
Locations: Secaucus, New Jersey/ Austin, Texas
Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work your proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
As a Sourcing Senior Manager, the successful candidate will build relationships with critical Integrated Circuit strategic partners, establish effective communication channels between ZT, partners, related parties, and align component supply & demand. The candidate should work closely with partners to build visibility to long-term material requirements and timing. The candidate should have experience in Semiconductor and Integrated Circuit Supply Chain Management and exposure to the Semiconductor sourcing ecosystem.
- Identify, develop, and onboard critical Integrated Circuit manufacturers
- Where applicable, negotiate pricing and commercial terms to create an advantaged competitive position for ZT
- Support internal Production Planning and Platform Procurement teams in developing capacity and supply plans that meet demand and provide flexibility for growth
- Develop and implement quantitative supplier scorecards and metrics to ensure visibility and clear alignment of supplier performance to goals.
- Through demonstrated supplier relationship management excellence, develop communication paths between Integrated Circuit manufacturers and ZT that enable efficient and productive handling of issues as they arise.
- Develop and manage framework for aligning supply commits from IC manufacturers with ZT & other partner build plans with end customer demand
- Serve as primary interface between Platform Procurement, Production Operations, Customer Operations, and Factory to ensure clear visibility of supply.
- Analyze industry trends, market conditions and technology roadmaps to develop strategies to minimize risk and support growth
- Develop analysis to be used by executive team, outlining inventory position, spend, shortage, where used exposure, and other key metrics
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in supply chain, strategic sourcing, supply planning
- Preferred experience in integrated semiconductor products industry, including networking, storage semiconductors, DSPs, microcontrollers
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate across multi-functional teams, align disparate data, drive alignment
- Working knowledge of integrated semiconductor manufacturing processes and semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills, including supply / demand scenario modeling, descriptive, diagnostic, predictive analysis. Gap analysis & strategy formulation to optimize supply.
- Detail oriented, motivated to succeed in a fast-paced environment managing multiple activities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team structure to goals and complete assignments within established deadlines
- Proven ability to influence others and drive strategic priorities in unstructured environment
- Work under minimal supervision and guidance to identify and ensure achievement of team goals and to complete individual work assignments within established time frames.
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.