Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
The Staff Business Analyst will serve as a liaison between the business owners, end users and IT ERP application, software teams. The Staff Business Analyst will also participate in all project lifecycle phases (requirements gathering and analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) for IT initiatives.
What You will Do
- Work with business process owners to ensure business process design and supporting ERP system configuration and developments are in line with the business needs.
- Be accountable for the solicitation, documentation and acquiring sign off on business requirements from business operation functional teams
- Serve as the primary liaison with the ERP development, configuration and quality assurance teams for the implementation and IT testing of the approved design
- Participate in testing activities of configuration changes and new development including, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Support the system developers during the development process to ensure cohesive functional and technical design.
- Provide post go-live production support to business users after release of configuration change and enhancements.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer science, Information systems or equivalent from an accredited college. Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years combined experiences in Supply chain operation and ERP implementation
- Having experience supporting full cycle ERP system implementation, which includes gap analysis, requirements gathering, blue printing, development, testing, reporting, go-live and post go-live support
- Must have the experience working in the ERP environment, having SAP experience is a big plus
- Dedicated and high sense of job ownership.
- Track record for utilizing innovative and creative problem-solving skills to address complex and/or contentious issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent organizational, high attention to details; consistent follow through
- Proven ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or department needs.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information.
- Be critical thinkers who can successfully troubleshoot and solve problems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Advanced Excel, tableau Knowledge skills is plus
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.