Senior Associate, Administrative Assistant
Department: Platform Engineering
Locations: Secaucus, NJ
Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work your proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About the Role
The Sr. Associate, Administrative Assistant will provide coordination of administrative duties as part of the Platform Engineering Team. The primary duties include calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, and office supply management. The Sr. Associate, Administrative Assistant will work in a fast-paced environment.
What You will Do
- Ability to evaluate priority and multi-task accordingly.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to all levels of the Engineering team.
- Provide calendar maintenance and coordination via Outlook.
- Facilitate the scheduling and making of travel arrangements.
- Handle conference room management, hosting vendors and coordinating catering needs.
- Manage department purchase requests, expenses and tracking.
- Coordinate setup of new employees including on-boarding facilitation.
- Support Executives and department team in daily operations.
- Assist with department event planning, preparation, and execution.
- Experience managing sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to gather key information and documentation to create presentations
- Provide general administrative and office support as requested (moderate copying/filing/scanning, etc.).
- Assist with special projects as needed, back up support for administrative team.
- Pro-actively anticipate work assignments whenever possible.
What You Bring
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative assistant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledgeable with Excel, Word and PowerPoint, DocuSign, Outlook
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills; must be proactive and take initiative.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills.
- Flexibility to juggle moderate degree of multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with members of Platform Engineering Administrative team.
- Demonstrate professionalism and ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; must be comfortable speaking and interacting with individuals at all levels within the organization helpful, customer service-oriented approach.
- Present a cooperative and pleasant demeanor, helping to foster a “can do” attitude among staff and coworkers.
- Eagerness to learn, take initiative, strategic planning, resourceful, anticipate needs, be mindful of not only day to day but the year out as well.
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.