Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistently high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
We are seeking an IT Site Support Analyst, to provide the smooth delivery of day-to-day IT Operations, which includes (but not limited to) technical support to end-users via phone, remote access, and desk-side support. The IT Site Support Analyst will be responsible for delivering, setting up, configuring, and troubleshooting end-user desktops & laptop computer hardware, software, printers, and BYOD devices as needed. They must also be able to resolve problems quickly with little impact to the end-users. There will also be some hands-on IT activities to assist IT organization related to the site. Successful candidates will share our values and have an interest in working with the latest technologies in support of our operations team to provide exceptional support
What You Will Do
- Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and product such as Office 365/Office 2013
- Meets and communicates with users, solves issues in a positive and efficient manner
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of IT hardware and software assets.
- Assists end-users with basic computing and telecommunication issues and questions.
- Leverage remote support tools to help resolve support requests.
- Ensure all problem tickets are closed within their established guidelines.
- Perform special projects and miscellaneous duties as requested and as time permits.
- As an Information Technology and Systems team member, you may be asked, as new business needs arise, to accept additional tasks and responsibilities within the department, besides those detailed in this job description.
- High-level problem-solving skills will be needed for troubleshooting issues related to IT hardware and software
- Will interact with different IT Towers to address and implement IT needs for the site
- Expected to work closely with the central IT teams to develop and implement processes and procedures which are then rolled out and followed. Expected to influence site management teams to ensure IT policies are supported and followed.
- Work closely with local site management to ensure site needs and IT plans are in line; will be an influencer in this role and needs to have ability to communicate with managers at all levels of the company.
- Expected to be engaged with local service providers and IT suppliers to ensure best possible service.
- There is a requirement to be on call at times, travel away from home and show a high degree of flexibility.
What You Bring
- Leadership capabilities to lead the Local Site and to be the hands-on Senior IT person on site; managing the workload and assess IT needs at site
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and technical certifications, training and/or work experience.
- 5+ years of field experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Help Desk or Desktop Support environment.
- 5+ years’ experience with setting up and troubleshooting Microsoft office suite products (Office 365/Office 2013).
- 5+ years’ troubleshooting Windows 8.1 and above operating systems.
- A+, Microsoft certifications, or other IT related certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of VPNs and Wi-Fi profiles is a plus.
- Experience with Telecom/VOIP is a plus.
- Microsoft Windows Image Deployment experience
- PowerShell or other scripting experience a plus.
- Experience using some type of Remote Desktop Support Tool.
- Experience with a ticketing system.
- Setup and troubleshoot network printers for end-users.
- Able to identify issues and generate solutions or request escalation when necessary
- Highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete required projects on time.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health & dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status