Facilities Coordinator – 1st Shift
Department: Building Administration
Locations: Secaucus, New Jersey
Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work your proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
The Facilities Coordinator will provide support to the site and assist Facility Managers with operational activities in maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, equipment and supplies, occupancy services and proactively develop and maintain client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, cooperation, performance excellence, and personal success.
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to ensure clean and organized facilities.
- Respond to all work orders in a timely manner, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation and service excellence, making recommendations for conduct site inspections and assessments to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are always maintained and the provision of a safe workplace.
- Schedule and manage repairs and maintenance, minor works and other work requests, tracking to completion.
- Provide information and direction to vendors, and other service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination and execution of work, with minimal disruption.
- Provide coordination and support events, meeting and conference facilities as required.
- Maintain and propose emergency response plans including evacuation, implementation of after-hours emergency response, and environmental health and safety.
- Coordinate site operations in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures, and contract scope.
- Open and/or close a facility including arming and disarming alarm system
- Other duties that may include but are not limited to- reception and guest support, drive passenger van for guest pickups and or tours, mail and courier services, office supplies and equipment maintenance, landlord relations and coordination of building access passes, safety and security support.
*Tentative Shift Hours: 6am-3pm (Tues-Sat)
- Prior experience in multi-site, manufacturing/warehouse/distribution environments strongly preferred.
- Knowledgeable of local occupational health and safety requirements, critical facilities and vendor management for specialized services is advantageous.
- Understanding of basic technical aspects of property (computer room air-conditioning, chiller system, fire protection system, mechanical & electrical system) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and effectively deal with stressful situations.
- Self-motivated; confident, energetic, and flexible
- Ability to lift 50lbs, bend, carry, and sit, stand or walk for prolonged periods of time.
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.