Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
The Sr. Staff FICO Analyst will be responsible for configuring and testing SAP modules as part of a large implementation project.
What You will Do
- Understanding the business requirement of the organization
- Collaborate with Finance SMEs to ensure that global and local requirements are documented and understood by project team
- Configure FI-CO Modules (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, A/P - A/R, Assets, Controlling, Consolidation, and major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability analysis and Integration areas between Order Management, Procurement and Finance
- Translate business requirements into Functional Specification Documents
- Work with development team, data warehouse team to ensure specifications are understood and delivered per business requirements
- Resolve technical and process issues impacting the Financial organization
- Perform testing to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation, or user's lack of experience
- Application support and training of end users
- Month end and year end closing activity
- Look for solutions beyond monitoring, support, bring in value addition
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP FICO.
- Experience in full-life cycle implementation projects is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on expertise in configuring FICO modules GL, AP, AR, Product Costing, Asset Accounting, Controlling, Taxation plus sub modules
- Experienced in writing detailed functional specifications, prepare test scenarios, write test scripts and perform end-to-end testing
- Solid understanding of the integration with other modules is essential
- Worked closely with ABAP, Basis, Data Warehouse and other teams in design and implementation of SAP FI functionalities
- Strong analytical, problem solving and Communication skills
- Accounting background and good process knowledge is highly preferred.
- FI-Logistics processes like buy-sell process, third party shipment, intercompany transactions etc.is a plus
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse (BW) is preferred
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status