Staff Supply Chain Analyst - Inventory Management
Department: Customer Operations
Locations: Secaucus, New Jersey
Why ZT Systems
AT ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work your proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along with way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
The Inventory Control Analyst will be responsible to improve inventory accuracy and efficiency at the warehouse. You will be responsible to review existing inventory movement and processes to identify areas for improvement, ensure compliance with established inventory control practices are aligned and work with the Warehouse Management System to perform inventory analysis.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Investigate inventory inaccuracies to identify root cause, perform supply quantity adjustments when necessary and verify inventory quantities by location.
- Coordinate with the inventory counting team to perform cycle counts on a continuing basis and reconcile identified discrepancies
- Communicate proactively with the internal ZT Stakeholders regarding any and all inventory issues.
- Participate and lead data pulls for ABC analysis & slotting efforts to maximize picking strategies.
- Basic understanding of warehouse design & workflow for product presentation to stakeholders.
- Continuously improve inventory utilization by identifying slow-moving inventory, min/max levels, & replenishment strategies.
- Responsible for following internal controls, policies and procedures. Assists with the development of internal controls, policies, and procedures. Updates documentation of reporting and reconciliation procedures, significant controls. Works with management to evaluate and recommend process automation improvements with respect to internal systems, processes and practices.
- Assist in the creation of reports to monitor key inventory metrics such as allocation, utilization, and arrivals.
- Assist in preparing weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports as requested. Assist other departments as questions arise and other projects as requested.
- Provide timely and thorough analysis and review of regular and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced PC skills and expert in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication, written, and presentation skills. Working knowledge of Tableau for data visualization and presentation.
- Working knowledge of financial and accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Highly detailed planning and organization ability, multitask, set own priorities and adapt to a changing environment.
- The ability to be strategic, forward-thinking, innovative, detailed and through using data analysis techniques and searching for potential loopholes and vulnerabilities.
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, or Supply Chain.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably working in electronics industry.
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.