Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Desktop Support Analyst to provide day-to-day technical support to end-users via phone, remote access, and desk-side support. The Senior Desktop Support Analyst will be responsible for delivering, setting up, configuring, and troubleshooting end-user desktops & laptop computer hardware, software, printers and BYOD devices as needed. They must also be able to resolve problems quickly with little impact to the end-users. Successful candidates will share our values and have an interest in working with the latest technologies in support of our operations team to provide exceptional support
What You will Do
- Provide advanced technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and product such as Office 365/Office 2013
- Meets and communicates with users, solves issues in a positive and efficient manner
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of IT hardware and software assets.
- Assists end-users with advanced computing and telecommunication issues and questions.
- Leverage remote support tools to help resolve support requests.
- Ensure all incident and service request tickets are closed within their established guidelines.
- Create and maintain Knowledgebase articles.
- Perform special projects and miscellaneous duties as requested and as time permits.
- Assist/train Junior Support Analysts in areas of advanced troubleshooting and hardware repair.
- Travel between sites to assist end users when remote tools can’t be used.
- As an Information Technology and Systems team member, you may be asked, as new business needs arise, to accept additional tasks and responsibilities within the department, besides those detailed in this job description.
What You Bring
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and technical certifications, training and/or work experience.
- 5+ years of field experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Help Desk or Desktop environment.
- 5+ years’ experience with setting up and troubleshooting Microsoft office suite products (Office 365/Office 2013).
- 5+ years’ troubleshooting Windows 8.1 and above operating systems.
- A+, Microsoft certifications, or other IT related certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of VPNs and Wi-Fi profiles is a plus.
- Experience with Telecom/VOIP is a plus.
- Microsoft Windows Image Deployment experience needed
- PowerShell or other scripting experience a plus.
- Experience using some type of Remote Desktop Support Tool.
- Experience with a ticketing system.
- Setup and troubleshoot network printers for end-users.
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete required projects on time.
- ITIL Certification is a plus.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status