Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
IT Project Manager (Service Delivery) role oversees several key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users and to ensure service support and service delivery processes are in place to meet the needs of ZT Systems. This position will partner with business and the IT team to meet the expectations of the client. The Service role will create and deliver the governance structure and service management framework as well as serve as a primary point of contact for IT services & operations from the business users to resolve conflicts and issues, while establishing and maintaining agreed upon service levels.
What You will Do
This role manages the end-to-end IT service management and operations that include the following:
- IT Service management
- IT Demand Management
- IT Change Management
- Problem Management (which includes Postmortem and RCA)
- Incident Management
- Service Improvement & Operational Excellence Plans
- IT awareness & training for the End Users
- IT communication for the End Users
- Technical Writing skills is a plus
- Develop, drive, and deliver an IT service management framework with processes to align with the overall IT department goals and strategy (Policies, Procedures, SLAs, Guidelines, etc) while building a culture of customer service.
- Lead continuous service improvement initiatives to enhance the service provided by overall IT operations through utilizing international IT standards and best practices.
- Build and establish relationships with all business departments and other Enterprise IT teams in executing IT enterprise service delivery mechanisms, meeting service level requirements, and resolving service delivery issues across services within the operations portfolio.
- Ensures all documentation is properly updated, and signoff has been received at each phase
- Develops and maintains knowledge base, FAQ's, tutorials, help guides, and other educational and training materials provided to end users.
- Increases visibility and communication between the service delivery teams, business stakeholders, IT leadership, and other IT support staff by articulating them in ways that are clear for the business partner as well as for those in IT.
- Analyzes business processes to determine gaps and identifies technology enabled solutions to close gaps
- Develop and produce health, KPI reports (Annually, Semi-Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Daily)
- Stays informed of industry and regulatory changes impacting IT service management and reflects changes in the internal team processes.
- Lead the process of certification / recertification activities related to IT service management compliance.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or any related specialization
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading IT service management in a complex environment with a global footprint (preferable in a manufacturing-type setting)
- ITIL v3, v2011, or v4 Foundation Certification preferred
- Additional ITIL certification beyond Foundation is a plus
- Experience with Service Now development is a tremendous plus
- Can demonstrate capability to translate ITIL principles and framework into real-world practice
- Built processes and organizations to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and supporting Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) are developed, monitored, and achieved in a multi-vendor environment
- Demonstrated experience and high level of confidence with vendor interaction and management
- Can think outside the box to develop new ideas, concepts and solutions to meet new requirements, unarticulated needs or existing needs through the adoption of emerging technologies
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability[i] or handicap, or veteran status