Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
This position will be responsible for IT Sourcing, Procurement, and Vendor Management (IT SPVM) at ZT Systems. You will build and manage relationships with our internal clients and the vendors who will support the global IT requirements. The candidate will need to show good knowledge of procurement principles, strong negotiating skills, and an eye for detail.
What You Will Do
IT Sourcing & Procurement
- Manage IT Vendor Contracts by utilizing evaluating and selecting a suitable contract management tool and repository to analyze and incorporate vendor market trends to inform negotiations.
- Manage IT Vendor change process through informing IT vendors of administrative processes, onboarding vendors, establishing formal transition processes, developing the creation of an exit strategy, and driving stakeholder adoption of IT SPVM processes
- Review vendor proposals before final negotiations, and provide negotiation suggestions that will help drive the creation and capturing of data to drive metrics and analysis
- Help engage IT stakeholders annually to develop subcategory sourcing plans, gather and communicate market intelligence, and capture all internal data to drive strategy
IT Vendor Management
- Establish IT Vendor governance by building process and role authority to help drive policy and process recognition; drive consistent implementation and enforcement of processes
- Manage IT SPVM Business Partner Needs through proactive engagement with stakeholders for identified IT vendors and communicate regularly with the business on their needs
- Manage IT Vendor Risk through identification and tracking of the major IT vendor by defining processes and workflows for IT vendor risk management through categorization of risk (operational, financial, data, etc)
- Manage IT Vendor Performance by tracking performance and commitments for ZT’s major IT contracts; will need to review selected IT vendor performance, and evaluate vendors beyond operational measures to improve vendor performance through formal improvement plans.
IT Financial Visibility
- Communicate value proposition by providing verbal evidence of the value delivered per request
- Manage vendor spend data by helping to track IT spend at the subcategory level (HW / SW), and help analyze and report on the IT spend Data to help implement automated methods of tracking IT vendor spend data
- Manage acquisition process by continuing to execute IT acquisition processes, and begin to introduce self-service e-catalogs which will help adapt the IT Acquisition process on a cost-speed-risk basis
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business or relevant discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a strategic sourcing role with IT category experience, specifically IT hardware, software, and professional services
- Knowledge of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Value-Added Reseller (VAR) channel marketplaces
- Proven experience in the commercial environment with demonstrated ability for complex commercial and contractual negotiations, competitive market analysis, and ongoing supplier performance management/scorecards
- Strong contractual knowledge and negotiation skills- Understanding of and experience in contract law and applicable legislation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Keen understanding of the end-to-end RFx process
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability, handicap, or veteran status