Why ZT Systems
At ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along the way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed, we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
About the Role
As Principal HRIS Architect, you own Workday at ZT Systems and utilize technology and analytic tools to provide support to leadership in both the Human Resources function as well as the overall business. As a tactical and strategic collaborator, you will be transforming business processes in key HR areas. This role requires Workday knowledge and experience with all Workday modules. It needs both depth and breadth in the following modules; HCM, Recruitment, Time Tracking, Compensation, and Security.
What You’ll Do
- Function as THE Workday Guru, partnering with and mentoring others.
- Utilize technology and analytics tools to support both the Human Resources function, as well as the overall business.
- Maintain system set-up, administration, and data integrity of Workday and all HR related systems.
- Build intelligence and insights from our people data. Prepare dashboards for the leadership teams and stakeholders.
- Prepare for and execute system updates, rolling out new features and functionality to optimize performance and usability.
- Partner with team members to determine system needs, collect specifications, research solutions, select vendors, coordinate with other departments and outside vendors and test system changes
- Schedule and execute data and file updates, conversions, compliance updates, and mass changes (e.g. pay increases and bonuses)
- Own and manage critical work streams across the employee lifecycle, including onboarding/offboarding, data management, compliance, and operating procedures.
- Define, develop, and prepare company audits and data reporting
- Provide project management during systems implementation, training, and upgrades
- Manage compliance tracking and reporting as directed
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 5 years Workday administration required
- Experience participating in system migration process
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly Analytical: ability to troubleshoot, resolve and rectify HR systems and processes.
- Project Management & Time Management: ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and change direction quickly according to fast-evolving business needs
- Communication: strong ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: ownership mentality when approaching the role
- Thought Leadership: ability to identify new ideas and demonstrate their impact
- Problem-Solving: finding creative answers to complex questions in a “start-up” environment
- Experience with industry, compliance, labor trends, and HR best practices
- Experience building HR processes
ZT Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.