ZT Systems is an established multibillion-dollar technology company with 27 years in business, and one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. At ZT Systems, we put people first, and from day one our team members take on an ownership mentality. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers.
What We Do
ZT engineers hyperscale compute and storage solutions that are tailored to the unique workloads and business needs of our global datacenter customers. With the proven ability to deliver these solutions, ZT Systems is well positioned as the design, manufacturing and logistics partner of choice for hyperscale compute and storage customers.
What You’ll Do
The Supervisor is responsible for leading and driving the day to day Repro-Scrap of materials and ensuring that materials are dispositioned following the ZT Disposition. The supervisor will focus on tracking and focus on eliminate scrapping of usable items and help the sustainability scrapping process applicable in ZT.
Responsibilities and Essential Function
- The candidate should manage work on multiple Tasks, with different team members and priorities.
- Disassembling / Assembling of commodity for Re-provision on varying degrees of complexity
- Following directions from engineering personnel, both written and verbal to performance Repro-Scrap tasks per all build documentation, including Process Flow Sheets, Work Instructions, and Procedures.
- Performing visual inspection of assembly work using a system like Agile or Bom-Viewer to meet the requirement of the Sub-Bom.
- Following good ESD practices, and procedures.
- Practicing good housekeeping, safety, security, and adherence to department policies and procedures to apply the 6S requirement.
- Basic computer skills, must demonstrate good knowledge of Basic Component Identification.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently, under minimal supervision.
- The ability to effectively communicate with Procurement, and Quality Engineers, Management, and Financial Teams.
- The ability to train others in similar tasks as required.
- Participates in Material Review Boards (MRB) decision process.
- Properly archive records, including component routings and materials. Support the automation of record keeping.
- Manage proper disposal of materials if determined for scrap and make adjustment accordingly.
What You’ll Bring
- High School diploma or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask
- Attention to details with high focus on Quality and Process / Product Improvement
- Possess a high level of integrity and strong work ethic
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 30lb
Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals.